Impact Journals at AACR Annual Meeting 2023
NewsApril 4, 2023
Impact Journals is proud to participate at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2023, which convenes April 14-19 in Orlando, Florida.
BUFFALO, NY-April 4, 2023 – Impact Journals will be participating as an exhibitor at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting 2023, which convenes April 14-19 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. This year, the AACR meeting theme is: “Advancing the Frontiers of Cancer Science and Medicine.”
Visit booth #2642 at the AACR Annual Meeting 2023 to connect with members of the Impact Journals team.
About Impact Journals:
Impact Journals publishes scholarly journals in the biomedical sciences with a focus on all areas of cancer and aging research. Our mission is to provide scientists with the opportunity to share their exceptional discoveries, to offer services that enable rapid dissemination of results, and to present vital findings from the many fields of biomedical science. Our goal is life without disease.
To learn more about Impact Journals, visit www.ImpactJournals.com.
Follow some of our journals on social media:
- Oncotarget Twitter – https://twitter.com/Oncotarget
- Oncotarget Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Oncotarget
- Oncotarget YouTube – www.youtube.com/c/OncotargetYouTube
- Aging YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/agingus
- Aging LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/aging
- Aging SoundCloud – https://soundcloud.com/aging-us
For media requests, please contact [email protected].