Impact Journals to Present Scientific Integrity Process at 2022 SSP Annual Meeting
NewsMay 16, 2022
Impact Journals is a supporter and exhibitor at the Society for Scholarly Publishing (SSP) 44th Annual meeting—taking place from June 1–3, 2022, at the Sheraton Grand Chicago Riverwalk in Chicago.
BUFFALO, NY-May 16, 2022 – Impact Journals (based out of Buffalo, New York) is an international open-access publisher of journals in the field of biomedical sciences. Impact Journals is on a mission to provide scientists with the opportunity to share exceptional discoveries, offer services that enable rapid dissemination of results, and present vital findings from the many fields of biomedical science. This mission cannot be accomplished without following strong ethical standards.
Scientific integrity is a crucial component of scholarly publishing. At Impact Journals, a growing industry of digital technologies, tools, and ideas are constantly being added to a robust scientific integrity process. The Impact Journals Scientific Integrity Process is built around six main components:
- Presence of ethics statements
- Adherence to Industry Standards for Scientific Publishing
- Rigorous and Insightful Peer Review
- Elimination of Plagiarism
- Image Forensics Service
- If a problem arises post-publication, Impact Journals conducts investigations following COPE guidelines in cooperation with the authors and their affiliated institution.
During the 12:00pm Industry Breakout Session on June 1, Impact Journals will be presenting its full scientific integrity process at the 2022 Society for Scholarly Publishing (SSP) Annual Meeting at the Sheraton Grand Chicago Riverwalk in Chicago, Illinois.
More about Impact Journals:
Impact Journals is an open-access publisher, focusing on topics surrounding cancer research, all fields of aging research, and now, with a special focus on COVID-19 vulnerability as an age-dependent syndrome. Our goal is life without disease.
To learn more about Impact Journals, or any of our journals, please visit www.impactjournals.com.
Follow Impact Journals on social media:
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/ImpactJrnls
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ImpactJrnls
- Oncotarget YouTube Channel – www.youtube.com/c/OncotargetYouTube
- LinkedIn – www.linkedin.com/company/impact-journals/
For media requests, please contact [email protected].